Pedestal Table. Modern Contemporary Tables.
72 Pedestal Table
- A table which has a central supporting column or pillar.
- A table with a single central support
- A table that features a center pedestal support instead of four legs.
- a table supported by a single central column
- Call forwarding (or call diverting), in telephony, is a feature on some telephone networks that allows an incoming call to a called party, which would be otherwise unavailable, to be redirected to a mobile telephone or other telephone number where the desired called party is situated.
- Year 72 (LXXII) was a leap year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- seventy-two: being two more than seventy
Virco Single Pedestal Table 24"x72"
Classroom requirements may vary depending upon the subject at hand
, making it essential to have functional tables that can adapt to various needs. These tables are designed with flexibility in mind.Heightadjustable 24'' wide x 72'' deep tables can be used for general study or as a computer workstations. Durable laminate tabletops have a center vertical steel column attached to the heavygauge cross brace that provides additional support for computer equipment.Ellipticalshaped, heavygauge tubular steel legs offer longlasting durability. Assembly required. TE24727YADJ
Stickley Traditional band
ed flame mahogany dining set
. Excellent condition. Made on 9/25/95 in Manlius, New York. Clipped corner double pedestal dining
crotch mahogany veneer top with satin wood boarder. Four 12inch self storing leaves.
H30 W46 L 72
Hepplewhite sideboard . Mahogany with satin wood and
kingwood inlay. Solid brass hardware. H46.5 W66D23
China Buffet Cabinet. Satinwood inlay . Mahogany . Mirrrored back.
Chippendale Ball and
Claw Arm Chair -2
Chippendale Ball and
Claw Side Chair -4
All pieces to be sold together ................................................$19,500 retails for $29,500
offerers will be considered.
Expat Series 4: The Craig Lamesa
DINING TABLE OR LAMESA
Made in Angeles City, Pampanga
Signed by Elesa Tinio and
inscribed on base: "Made by Hand in Angelas (sic), P.I. (Philippines) for Col. William H Craig 1945"
Top Dimensions 72" X 39.5"
Note: exceptional solid board top, fantastically rendered pedestal
base carved in the Regency style.
Provenance: Sold at the Mid Atlantic Auction (Wilmington, DE) sale on June 5, 2010 for $100.00.
By descent to the family of Col. William H. Craig.
Craig, William H., Jr. — of Manchester, Hillsborough County, N.H. Delegate to New Hampshire state constitutional convention from Manchester 8th Ward, 1956; U.S. Attorney for New Hampshire, 1961-63. He was a lawyer and colonel in the United States Army.
72 pedestal table
Arrange your classroom to fit your presentation style or attendance size. Our height adjustable, 20'' wide x 72'' long mobile tech tables glide easily on twinwheeled casters (sold separately) so you can change your classroom configuration as needed.Perforated privacy panel (also optional) is as functional as it is attractive. Durable laminate tabletops feature a vertical steel column support to provide added stability for computer components. Easy assembly.Durable 7/8'' thick, highpressure laminate tabletops resist scuffs and stains. Side supports and center crossbrace for added stability. System ready with grommets for wire management. TE20728YADJ GR2
See also: hot buffet tables rectangular pub table granite pedestal table pull up coffee tables pedestal table kits 54 round dining tables glass round end tables cheap wood tables marble kitchen table set
- (月) 15:59:33|
- Category: None
All glass end tables
. Sofa arm table
All Glass End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
Brother MFCJ6510DW Business Inkjet All-in-One Printer with 11-Inch x 17-Inch Duplex Printing and 11-Inch x 17-Inch Scan Glass
MFC-J6510dw;Professional Series Inkjet All-in-One with up to 11” x 17” (Ledger-Size) Print / Copy / Scan / Fax and Duplex Printing;;The Professional Series MFC-J6510dw is perfect for printing, copying, scanning and faxing up to 11” x 17” (Ledger Size) documents. Create two sided documents up to 11” x 17” in-house. Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet network with embedded web support connects to others on a network. The 3.3" Widescreen color LCD display allows you to easily navigate through menu options and offers access to help information. Uses Super High Yield (XXL series) replacement ink cartridges approx. 2,400 pages black and 1,200 pages color.Ў Convenient unattended fax, copy or scan with the up to 35-page ADF. The large 250-sheet paper tray capacity will be useful for handling large print jobs. ;ЎApproximate page yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711.
We made these Sunday. From left to right, the clear glass we found out a simple drinking glass isn’t really so simple afterall. There’s a lot of steps. Adding colour just adds more steps to the process. The amber one is a bit bigger than shot glass size. He told us most people blow this size at first. I was determined to make taller glasses so the swirled ones came next.
The swirls are created by dropping the pipe into an iron mould and blowing to create a ribbed pattern which you then take to the table to spin in place and create the swirls. One of these was created that way, the other by holding the tip with diamond shears. As you hold the tip, you spin it and create an even tighter spiral. Done correctly, you get a really smooth, even spiral all the way down...much tighter than what I got.
I think the blue was the final one actually because it’s more even and straight...he saved my ass on that one as it would have ended up a blob of nothing.
I’m happy with these and it’ll be interesting to see how I improve when I take the full 6 week course.
Right side up!
The mosaic *on* the end table, and with a lot of the backing paper removed.
This is my second mosaic made with this method, and I'm improving techniques. This one included the use of a lot more mastic, which meant that I could push the tesserae around
on the table once I had inverted them. I made sure that all of the pieces were ON the table, rather than overhanging the edge. Downside is that I will have a lot more mastic to clean up. I'm also glad not to have used newsprint...I have yet to determine whether I will use the tissue paper and cardboard again, but I know I won't use newspaper again (ink transfers onto mastic).
See also: contemporary coffee and end tables white living room tables 54 round dining tables glass tables tops mersman antique tables dining sets round table foldable dining table 72 square dining table
- (月) 15:59:08|
- Category: None
Black bench for kitchen table
- Wood kitchen
Black Bench For Kitchen Table
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
- exhibit on a bench; "bench the poodles at the dog show"
- The office of judge or magistrate
- A long seat for several people, typically made of wood or stone
- A long, sturdy work table used by a carpenter, mechanic, scientist, or other worker
- a long seat for more than one person
- take out of a game; of players
Hunter Green floral
When I was growing up my parents had an enormous "Kitchen" table, and of course the enormous dining room table. The tables were for the 8 kids, plus Mom and Dad, and we ALWAYS ate dinner together at 5:30pm. My Dad built the kitchen table; a long trestle style table with huge key tenons, 2 bench
es ran the length. My mom could never put tablecloths like these out, but she did put out some pretty groovy sixties vinyl numbers! I remember some of the vinyl ones had flocked backing and they would stick to the wood, so the kitchen table frequently had some fairly mod designs. Mom and Dad had very forward tastes, with burnt orange backsplashes, and black lava like countertop
s, including a built in glass
cutting board with a zodiac in the design.
I got a lot of shit from Mirjana for saying "where'd you get stainless steel wine glass
es?" - "they're pewter, goddamnit! you idiot!! you don't know anything!".
There are also two stainless steel picnic tables with black leather-covered benches. Her whole place is like that (this is the restaurant, downstairs).
See also: folding massage table traditional glass coffee tables asian coffee table half moon accent tables wood slab coffee tables folding dining tables and chairs cocktail table with stools
- (月) 15:58:39|
- Category: None
Blanket Chest Coffee Table. Round Kitchen Dining Table.
Blanket Chest Coffee Table
- A low box-like check designed for storing blankets often having a hinged top and a drawer near the base.
- Low storage chest with a hinged lid and often a lower drawer, serving also as a bench.
- A low box-like chest for storing blankets often called a hope chest. Used during Colonial times for storage and as a bench. Find a cedar blanket chest or hope chest.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
PHAT TOMMY Vintage Style Decorative Steamer Storage Trunk Coffee Table Box
This warm and welcoming trunk brings back days of long ago. Remember that old steamer trunk up in your Grandmother's attic, our trunks will bring back those memories and help you create some new ones too. We are able to offer you a great value on beautiful handcrafted chests by importing directly from the manufacturer. The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly. Our hope chest, trunk boxes are hand-crafted and tailored to enhance the existing decor of any room in the home. The chest is a classic piece of art and will provide an elegant way to store any item in your home.
Nope.. while I had the lid off, I had to try my other idea..
A cantilever top!
Here are the hinges in a mostly closed position.
An alternative idea was a simple hinge, making this a massive blanket box/chest..
But how do you hold the lid open? More importantly, how do you see the TV with the lid open?! What use is that really? - You'd have to move everything off the table and put it somewhere else.
Antique Pennsylvania Dutch Chest
Decorative painting on chest was done and signed in 1888. The chest itself, however, is MUCH older, dating most likely from the early 1800's. Although bearing the marks of a long and no doubt fascinating history, it remains a very serviceable piece which would function quite passably as a coffee table or blanket chest.
blanket chest coffee table
You can't help but fall in love with this beautifully carved piece which can be handed down from generation to generation. Done in a tobacco stain (dark brown) finish it has real cedar lining. The top opens up for easy storage and access. Notice the floral pattern which is actually carved into the wood creating a nice raised trim and the sculptured bottom legs. The chest dimensions for this ad are 40" long x 21" deep x 21 3/4" tall. * Tobacco Stain * Floral Pattern * 40" Long x 21" Deep X 21 3/4 Tall
See also: pubs tables black dining table contemporary glass tables rustic coffee table with storage discount glass table tops wood table tops cast aluminum dining table
- (月) 15:58:14|
- Category: None
Breakfast tray table
: Monarch valley sofa table
Breakfast Tray Table
- A small, tray-shaped table used to place small objects upon. They are most commonly used to place meals on while watching television; A fold-away tray, such as those found in front of airline seats
- The small table often found on the back of the seat in front of you. Sometimes the tray table is located in your armrest.
- A TV tray table, TV dinner tray, or personal table is a type of collapsible furniture that functions as a small and easily portable, folding table. These small tables were originally designed to be a surface from which one could eat a meal while watching television.
UZO1 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL LAPTOP & READING STAND / LAP DESK / BREAKFAST BED TRAY
Enjoy your favorite activities, such as reading, painting, and breakfast
in bed with this highly versatile lap desk tray! This wooden lap desk has an ergonomically designed platform that tilts from 0 to 45 degrees. An integrated paper stop guard will keep items from sliding off the reading stand
with tilt mechanism is engaged. The legs fold down for easy storage and
also feature little fold-out platforms for beverages, writing utensils and
more! Constructed of beautiful pine, this lap desk comes in a natural finish. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.
I have taken this photo a few scanty 2 hours ago. This night I have not slept at all, to change ... I believe that I am becoming too nocturnal. In the photo there are several personalities: the formal one, the idler and the crazy one. All of them having breakfast (without diamonds) in the same table.
He tomado esta foto hace unas escasas dos horas. Esta noche no he dormido nada... para variar... Creo que me estoy volviendo demasiado nocturno. En la foto hay varias personalidades: el formal, el gandul y el alocado. Todos desayunando (sin diamantes) en la misma mesa.
bedroom make over that didn't break the bank.by painting old sliding doors and covering tile floors with an inexpensive roll up bamboo rug,this room takes on a new chic look.plush style comforter with earth tone bed and bedding.
breakfast tray table
Need a multifunctional laptop workstation? Or a TV tray for food / snack? Even a bed tray desk to enjoy your breakfast? We have them all cover. This adjustable aluminum laptop notebook table features air vented cavities design which reduce overheating on your laptop / notebook. The locking button can be set in full 360 degree angles to fit any body position, even laidback on your bed. Just hold the button on the joints, change the position, and release the button to lock it in place. Grooved table surface to prevent slippage, and collapsible frame for easy storage and carrying. Wrist guard added extra comfort. It weights 5 pounds and can support up to 30 pounds capacity.
See also: black wrought iron dining table rectangular end tables old world coffee tables modern picnic tables small modern coffee table farm style dining tables plastic dining room table
- (月) 15:57:52|
- Category: None