OVAL OAK DINING TABLE. ROUND WOODEN PEDESTAL TABLE. ITALIAN MARBLE COFFEE TABLE
Oval Oak Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- An oval playing field or racing track
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
5pcs Oak Finish Wood Oval Dining Table & 4 Windsor Chairs
5pcs Oak Finish Wood Oval Dining Table & 4 Windsor Chairs This is a brand new Southwestern Style Oak Finish Wood Oval Dining Table and 4 Windsor Arrowback Chair/Chairs Furniture Set. Item comes complete with dining table with four intricately carved legs and four dining chairs to meet your complete dining needs. With a oak wood
finish, this item will beautify your dining or kitchen decor. (Item will require simple assembly with instructions.) Dimensions of this item measures: Table - 42"L x 60"W x 29 1/2"H, Each Chair - 17 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 36"H
imported italian 48" round dark stained oak dining room table.....with 2 additional 24" leaves....which opens oval
....seats 4 to 12 comfortably
Dorian Dining Set
Table Size: Length 5ft x 3ft Oval table extends to 6ft with six upholstered chairs
COLOUR: GOLDEN OAK / AMBER
See also: modern wood end tables dark wooden table 10 seat dining table contemporary drop leaf tables hand blown glass table lamps kitchen table glass top folding table dining small white side table
- (月) 15:54:53|
- Category: None