FOLDING LEGS FOR TABLE. ROUND PEDESTAL TABLE BASE. CONTEMPORARY LIVING ROOM TABLE.
Folding Legs For Table
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Run away
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- Travel by foot; walk
Top and Stand are separable; stand can also be used as free standing unit. A more intimate space could be for
med around three corners. Can play with ways they go together, stack, sit (perhaps the stand must be rotated to provide more room for legs
?), fold, hinge, etc. Here, the thickness is shown as 1/2" - but what if it were thin plastic or metal?
It isn't unusual in this part of the world to find table
s and chairs hanging about behind some restaurant in some back alley by day. Closer to evening, they'll be set up with chairs and soon each table
will be filled to the brim with diners, especially if they have a reputation for good food. Old-style logistics and capacity management in our modern
See also: modern glass table wooden accent table black contemporary end table unfinished kitchen tables brass coffee table 6 chair kitchen table kids wooden table chairs mirrored buffet tables
- (月) 15:56:09|
- Category: None